Wednesday, January 7, 2009

blogging from office

This a new one, even for me. Yeah, its true. This is my second day at office, 8 Kallang Sector, 4th floor. If anyone wants to call me here, its +65 68762368. Waise I would have blogged earlier, that is yesterday, but the administrator here didn't like my name for some reason, and chose to make me work for my account. Now, I am not one to give up easily, so I persisted persevered and finally got my account. yippee.

Hey gotta go now, my supervisor has just sent me stuff to read, and by my luck the boss' office is just behind me. I am looking back ever since, I started this post. I don't want to be fired the very first week. The second maybe, but now first. :) Waise I should start now. Cya later. Lots to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Arjun P. Kamath, and I am a nice guy to know.