Sunday, June 14, 2009

The awesomest PS

I have been a bit busy at work the last few weeks(yeah right! I am sure you're saying to yourself) but yaar, you've heard the 80%-20% law na. I don't fight it. So I just laze around 80% of the time.It works for me, and besides it's illegal to break the law right? especially in a 'fine' city like Singapore. 

So what have I been doing, during the extended all-paid leave from blogging. I don't get paid anyways so its technically all-paid... sorry it'll take some time for the humour to reach its all time glory, so please bear with me. Yeah so coming to the point, I have:
1. to win the nobel prize, an oscar and feature on the the cover of TIMES magazine
2. be the PM/President of any(?) country
3. act in a super-duper-record-breaking-200 days-running movie(language no bar)
4. set foot on all continents and a couple of planets
5. buy a Mac, make an app and get lots of money
6. buy a secluded tropical island with over a dozen hot.... hey wait a minute, sorry guys that's the wrong list :P (so now you know what to get me for my b'day)

Oh yes, here it is:
1. run my first marathon.. that too a full one(yes yes, a blog post will ensue, don't whine for God's sake) ... and unlike what they all say, the pain does take long to go away... way to long
2. I called my parents and brother here for an unforgettable 7 days and 8 nights stay in lovely Singapore and tropical Malaysia which is behind door no. 2!!! what the! sorry, I went into the game show mode again. Y'day I had a dream where I won like a trillion bucks  and the island I was talking about on... never mind! Yeah so it did happen, and this was their first foreign trip. So go shead and say, ahhh, so cute. :) coz I deserve it.
3. designed my website... why? just because I thought it would be a cool thing to do(you may find his line on my homepage too :)) The link is: http://arjunkamath.do.am/
4. Have been on Twitter a lot(micro-blogging right, so I technically HAVE been blogging)
5. Finally figured out what my project here was all about! Thank goodness for that one!
6. Also I got my offer letter from Nokia Siemens Networks and I join on 1st July. Actually there's nothing I DID about this thing, but I am just happy and can't recollect more than this.
7. Solving the rubik's cube... ahh that's it I am just making things up now, so I had better stop.

So yeah, it's been cool and busy and fun. It's now my last couple of weeks here in Singapore, and yes, Singapore you will be missed. Your paying me for having fun, your close proximity to so many other countries along with your cheap airline(a blog post for Tiger airways too is in my things to do), your awesome transportation system, your scintilly clad population, your awesome exchange rate(SGD rocks man!),  your unofficial language Singlish(yes la, I like Singlish la, can can!), your legalisation of the world's oldest profession(my interest here lies entirely in its socio-economic and medical benefits for the population :)) et al.

See right here, there are so many more blog posts hidden away. So I guess I can say, I'M BACK(in Arnold's voice). So rejoice you all!!
 

2 comments:

  1. like i said before...u made the most of ur stay in singapore! thats superb. im totally jealous of ur trips to malaysia! :) and ya...about the marathon..u shud be super proud of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! As regards, the marathon, yeah it feels totally awesome, after the pain subsides!! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am Arjun P. Kamath, and I am a nice guy to know.