Monday, January 12, 2009

Chapter 2: My Time-Table

Lots to tell about Singapore, but nothing really different from what you can read on any tourism site, so I'm going to take it lite from here. And though I haven't really had a day where I haven't screwed up, I'm telling you the ideal day, or rather the average one.

Morning, wake up at 7.30, yes... kya karoon yaar, office is an hour's distance and nahane wahane ko time lagta hai na. Then reach office by 9(unless I take the wrong bus like y'day, wherein I reached at 11... I hope that never happens again). Breakfast at Infineon canteen. Then work. Ahem... kaam hai padhna. Am reading recent developments, protocols and a whole lot of stuff i don't yet understand and so can't explain, and which even if I did understand and could explain, wouldn't on this blog because it would be boring beyond your wildest imaginations. Baad mein, 11.45 am, lunch with friends at the nearest food court. We have here a group of Indians, many vegetarians who eat together, and we have been invited there. Also the way there is not straight so you gotta cut through the Siemens building, jump across a railing and run across a kuchha road to reach the place. Then, work again.... tea/coffee at 4(this is optional, the option is whether we have company or not, which technically is not an option, but hell... who wants to be politically correct on a blog) Then around, I stop working. Since, I can't leave early, am scared that my supervisor will see me leaving soon. So I hang around a little. Then at 5.30 catch my bus back home. Reach by 75 mins, more traffic in the evenings. Then I go to INSEAD, fight with the security to let me in, meet Ashok, Shubham and the other guys. There we play pool(with some more practice I might actually be called a beginner), fooseball, have snacks, and later go for dinner. Then back to pavillion at about 9pm. TV, TP, usage of 2TB of exclusive DC++ stuff(its not what you think it is OK :) ) then good night sleep tight!!

PS: I'm joking about a lot of things here, OK. The work is good and I don't try to avoid it. Am just using my blogging license to the fullest. Honest!!! Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Arjun P. Kamath, and I am a nice guy to know.