Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture Travelogue

Its been a long time since my last post. I've been out of station, tripped to Rishikesh and adjoining areas. Well, not tripped... you know 'car'ed or rather 'Tavera'ed, with PCr. ( :) ... seriously man, that was bad, even by my standards) By the way, for those on my gtalk and who like me spend most of their time reading through others' status messages, I guess my status message gives a good idea of what I felt about the trip. For those unfortunate souls who aren't and haven't, respectively, it was the season of awesomeness and we all had a fucking great time.

Just for something new to do, I am going to make a picture travelogue of the trip. Hope it'll be nice for all. And by the way, this travelogue is dedicated to PCr: Professionally Crrazzzy(hope I got that right)... Great going guys and gals, WE ROCK!!

It was a long trip and I'm gonna write about each place leisurely, one at a time. If I miss anything, I'll add them later.

The Itinerary was as such:
Pilani-Rohtak: To pick up Sabbu-Haridwar:To wash away our sins... they had accumulated to a Hellish degree-Rishikesh: Rafting, drowning, jumping off 18 foot cliffs... and stuff like that-Bifurcation to two groups: MEN and boys-rest is a chronicle of men, let the boys play with toys-Ookhimath: Night stay and km trek to Devariyataal-Chopta: Night stay and 5 km night trek to Chandrashila, a temple 4 km above sea level, for a piss and to leave our Id cards there-Haridwar: To collect water from the Ganga, and eat at Baba Ramdeo's 5-star ashram-Back to Pilani.

Details in next post...

Cheers,

AK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am Arjun P. Kamath, and I am a nice guy to know.